Sunday, September 19, 2010

Reflections...

It has been almost 2 years working with jpmc. I can say that It was never the same since I started working in this account as one of the pioneers during the pilot stage. Days, weeks, and months passed by, changes and adjustments came along. But it was only then that I realized that there is nothing permanent in this world but change itself. Everything almost changed, everyone I used to be with are almost gone and here am I, welcoming myself for new set of friends. I miss the old stage. I miss them, I miss the way that the account used to be, I missed everything that made me a better person ever since I became a part of jpmc. I miss Ate Kath Laforteza, I miss Aaron, one of my closest friends, I miss them all. And what I miss above all is how I walked as a channel of blessing for others even though I worked outside the ministry. Damn, I miss that so much. :)

But let me introduce myself. If the Bible has Jonah, in reality, you have me. I am a christian but full of compromise and worldy affections. And that's why I create this blog. I want to be a blessing of how I used to be, and how I felt passion for my ministry. :) It has been almost a year since I left the ministry and decided to leave everything AGAIN! for the nth time. Believe me, it was a hell of a shit to deal on. But still grateful for I am surviving even away from the presence of God. Grateful for his grace to be with me still. I am still grateful. :)
Godbless you all!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment